Roman Costume Tour
What was life in the 4th century really like? A Roman lady in tunica and palla (the toga was worn by men) remembers her life in late antiquity:
- what did Trier look like
- what happened in the arena
- where did they go shopping
- what and how did they eat
- why did they go to the baths
- and anything else you always wanted to know about the Romans
Plunge into the wolrd of Roman AUGUSTA TREVERORUM !
This program is very suited to be combined with Porta Nigra, the Imperial bath, the amphitheatre and/or the archaeological museum.
from 15 April to 5 October